To give a brief about Celine, it’s one of the first high-end brand based in French. It has been home to many celebrated designers including Michel Kors. The brand initially marketed in children’s shoes later expanding to ready to wear for women & men. The brand however was in its limelight when it was acquired by Louis Vuitton. The brand is one of the most elite ready to wear. And is sought after in each season’s collection. It’s not collaborated with India as of now. However few online portals are offering few collection of the same. But inspiration is untamed. Here’s the spring collection of Celine.
1. Phoebe Philio, the art director of Celine, decided that she just wants to show all the diversity of women in a town, be it a huge metro or small town. This one piece shows the paneled coat with monochrome for a corporate clad.
2. The French maiden spiced up with the delicate laces and trims. The off shoulders are absolutely confirmed.
3. The guide to be a modern chick with amazing nautical theme played paired with a long trench coat in Khaki shade. Inspire it for Fridays at work.
4. This look is again for corporate clad, but with the detailing of black lace over classic grey brings out the flavour. This is an essential for corporate delights.
5. Now the runway was not only about coats and playsuits, the amazing mix up of Pale green pastel & bright fuchsia pink with a baggy silhouette is also a win win.
6. This is my favorite look of the whole runway, it speaks for itself. The dress with off shoulder, the simple LBD, leggings with combo of knee boots and adapted gladiator with stone earrings. Really easy to pull off. Really efficient even if its basic.
Few other looks inspired the same storyline.
The lady of the hour Bowing down for pulling of an entire season with a feminism and empowerment.
Thank you for reading my blog, hope you enjoyed it.