Homemade makeup remover is the best idea for girls as they are all time crazy about makeup but apart from that, removing makeup in a right way is also very necessary. So here I am going to tell you the ingredients I have used for this homemade wonderful makeup remover:
1. Rosewater – (https://www.amazon.in/Dabur-Gulabari-…)
2. Coconut oil – ( https://www.amazon.in/Parachute-100-C… )
3. Glycerine- (https://www.flipkart.com/ganpati-herb…)
4. Johnson’s baby wash- (https://www.amazon.in/Johnsons-Baby-T…)
5. Dry wipes- (http://www.nykaa.com/l-oreal-paris-id…)
Take a bowl and a spoon, add around 55-60(ml) of rosewater then add 1 tablespoon each of coconut oil and glycerine into it. Also add 2-3 drops of Johnson’s baby wash. Mix all the ingredients properly. Put all the dry wipes into the jar and pour the mixture into it. Shake the jar, so that the mixture can be dissolved into the wipes. Now use these chemical-free wipes for removing your makeup and make your skin more glowing and healthier than ever before.
Thank you for reading my blog, hope you enjoyed it.