I think everyone in India or the Indians living outside are fully aware of what Raksha Bandhan is all about. It is a Hindu festival where a sister ties a Rakhi (a decorative band) on his brother’s wrist, bestows her blessings on him and makes him eat some sweets or chocolates and further gives him any gift if she wishes to. A brother also shows his love and makes her feel special with return gift. I have certain different and amazing gift ideas to tell you and you are definitely going to like it. These gifts can be given to a brother and vice versa.
1. A gold pendant Rakhi:- There are alphabetical, devotional and other pendants available in the market. So you can choose any according to your budget. They don’t cost very expensive. So quickly search them up and tie this pendent Rakhi on your brother’s wrist.
2. A laptop bag with chocolates inside:- A wonderful gift for your brother is an awesome trendy laptop bag. You should only need to know, which laptop your brother is using? You can add some yummy chocolates to it.
3. Pretty phone case or a mobile along with it:- There is no one in the world who is without mobile. So a beautiful and a different gift can be a mobile case. Again you only need to know about the mobile your brother is using. If your budget is little high this time, then surprise your brother with the better mobile than whatever he is using currently. There are Raksha Bandhan themed Mobile cases also available in the market.
4. A Combo pack of Deo and perfumes:- Boys are fond of deo and perfumes. So let’s surprise them with this awesome combo pack.
5. A Combo box of dry fruits:- As this month is full of moisture, so never give things which are open or loose packed, rather go for the airtight combo box of all the dry fruits tightly packed in it, so that the original taste remains the same. This is only useful if your brother is fond of eating dry fruits.
Hope you like these ideas, Do let me know in the comment box what other things you guys want me to share with you all, I am always there.
Follow me on Instagram @iammemysha.
Also, subscribe to my youtube channel @iammemysha.
Follow me on my facebook page too @iammemysha.